Monday, September 20, 2010

London fashion week: Matthew Williamson S/S 2011

Matthew Williamson S/S 2011



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mathew Williamson, you got my heart pounding over this collection. Is it just me or did all designers take like a super creativity pill this season? It seems like this summer has been...inspirational maybe? Whatever it is, I dont mind it at all!
Back to Williamson here, Look at those pieces! Flowy this, fringy that...he's even got the patterns and the structured! Yes, I may be a tad too excited about it...its probably because I really want that patterned dress and blazer or that maxi printed fuschia dress....not that Id mind any of the other pieces if they were given to me...just saying.

-Jona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment