Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shopaholic!


Have you guys heard? The new Shopaholic series, "Mini Shopaholic", has been released since September 21, 2010! I know, I know. Many of you have probably seen the movie "Shopaholic", but trust me, the books are a squillion times better! I've already finished the book since its release date and might I add, it was HILARIOUS! Mini Shopaholic is the sixth book of the series. I'm really hoping for another following book soon. Do you ever walk across clothing shops and feel as if you were in LOVE? Does the smell of NEW clothing, leather, or candle scents make you feel warm and fizzy inside? And those Christian Louboutins you swear your life would end if you couldn't get your hands on them? Or perhaps nobody "understand" why your so in love with an item? If these questions ring a bell, I suggest you read this collection because there IS somebody more of a shopaholic than YOU ARE! Hehe. Have fun :)

cheers,
Adelaide
Xoxo (of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment