Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pursuing Portraits with Pam


Over the course of the last few weeks I've found myself in a creative funk. I haven't felt motivated to create anything or even to visit my studio. I have not been enjoying this feeling. Yesterday, seeking inspiration, I turned to my workshop with Pam Carriker at Creative Workshops. Since signing up for the class, I had neither the time nor the motivation to begin, but I knew that I needed to push myself and I am glad that I did.

In the second lesson for Pursuing Portraits, the assignment is to create a journal page using a copy of your own image and collage elements that represent what is important to you. In no time I was rolling along, immersed in my journal page and sorry I had stayed away from my art desk for so long.

Thanks Pam, for the inspiration, not to mention the wonderful lessons in Pursuing Portraits.

© Nancy Lefko

No comments:

Post a Comment