Monday, October 25, 2010

Film: Runaway by Kanye West

So I've been gone for pretty long.. work and vacation definitely got the best of me.. but through it all, blog surfing and Vogue kept me focused! For those of you following on twitter you know i was in Bali for my best friend's wedding, and yes there are loads of outfit photos so they will be up pretty soon.
Anyhow..Dubai Fashion Week asked me a while back to cover the event on my blog, so tonight I'm off attend a couple of shows. Sadly i can't catch all shows because i have a full time job, but i will be able to attend at least the last 2-3 shows of everyday. Meaning I'll be doing 15 hour days :)

Before I get into yet another Fashion week's coverage, i wanted to share Kanye's short film, the soundtrack is great and the video is certainly quite amusing to watch.. but my favourite part of it has to be the bird costume.. love it!
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment