Thursday, January 27, 2011

Personal Creation {Wedding Style}

This summer my brother's fiance (now my sister-in-law) asked for a little help on her wedding day.  With her chosen colors and help we created the lovely paper programs, table numbers, information cards at the reception, amusing mad-lib wedding game, candy table embellishments, and the wedding cake (faux cake.. but we made it look delicious)! We had a blast playing with the classic black & white color scheme and adding in the touches of bright pinks.  I drew inspiration from magazines and blogs, and awesome fonts from all over the web. Since this was my first wedding in creating some custom accessories (besides my own), I wanted to share. Thanks to Diana at {In'Vogue Photo} for capturing all the lovely images above and the memories of their special day.  Also, thanks to Jami with {All Dressed Up} for pulling it all together on the day of the wedding! 
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment