Friday, June 18, 2010

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: I'M A LITTLE ZEBRA WHITE AND BLACK

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(Jacket: Market in Istanbul, Tanktop: Pull&Bear, Shorts: Bershka, Bag: H&M, Shoes: New Look, Accessories: lots of random)

She's here!!! My sister Engy, who's my official blog photographer and the biggest supporter of my fashion obsession, is visiting me in Dubai and finally i have someone who's as keen, if not more than i am, to snap outfit shots, so i expect to stock up on photos now that she's here.

This white cotton blazer is one of those things you buy and ignore forever then all of a sudden it hits you that its perfect.. i originally bought this from a market in Istanbul back in 2006, when no one wore blazers so it sat neatly in the closet and traveled with me to 4 different countries hardly being worn. I have a new found love for it though because it's for Dubai's hellish summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment