Monday, June 28, 2010

June Challenge for "Interpret This"

On The Forest Floor - 17" x 13"

Where this beautiful blue butterfly was photographed by Karen was the  first and strongest thought in my mind, for I have walked in  a few of the Forest Preserves that thread through the suburb's  of Chicago. That initial thought wouldn't leave my head so I took on the challenge of portraying the forest floor.

I've posted about the "groundwork" that began with the green scraps I set aside while digging through my bags for pieces to make waves on my BIG lake quilt.
 Click here to go to the "Interpret This" blog to read the rest of my story.  Be sure to check out the other interpretations of this same photo.  Six have been posted prior to mine and there will be another this afternoon and two more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment