Sunday, June 27, 2010

Art Journaling Summer 2010


With great joy I received my copy of the Summer 2010 issue of Art Journaling by Somerset Studio. My article, entitled "Seamless Layers," is my third for this publication and the feeling of seeing an article in print just never gets old.

I share the pages of the magazine with many talented artists, including my good friend, and "Cover Girl," Pam Carriker.


I received a very kind email yesterday:

"Hi Nancy - Sunday morning here in Auckland New Zealand and I am leisurely looking through my latest 'Journalling by Somerset Studio'. Your article has given me huge inspiration. Just thought I would drop you a line to say I love your work."

What a joy. Sincere thanks to a very kind soul who took the time to send a note and really made my day.


If you haven't yet picked up a copy of this publication, I strongly recommend doing so. It is a wonderful magazine filled with beautiful journal pages.
Images

© Stampington, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment