Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag, You're It !



My dear friend Ginger Nielson has tagged me and although I am running out of interesting things to say about myself, in the spirit of fun, I will try my best to think of five.

1. I have recently found my way back to the art of knitting and find it incredibly calming. Anyone need a scarf?

2. I love the old black and white sit-coms..."I Love Lucy," "Leave it to Beaver," and "The Andy Griffith Show" to name a few.

3. I'd rather curl up in front of the fireplace than do ANYTHING outside in the winter.

4. I love to shop.

5. I could eat an entire can of black olives in one sitting. (Once at a restaurant as a child, I was eating so many black olives from the relish tray, that a man at a nearby table had the waitress bring me an entire BOWL of olives all for myself...mmmmmm.)

I tag the following fun folks to join in...

Diana Evans

Kelly B

Anastasia

Valerie Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment