Thursday, February 14, 2008

Round Robin Quilts

Between making valentines I added my bit to these two round robbin quilts. They are two of the Thursday Bee's (of Smoky Mountain Quilt Guild) contributions to the small quilt sale that will be part of our quilt show in mid-May.
I wish I had remembered to take photos before I got going with fusing down the fussy cut critters and flowers.
These are from the same print I cut critters for my grandchildren's valentines ... and what prompted me to get this task done. I've passed it onto Gloria along with four fussy cut butterflies that may be applied further out.

I remembered to photograph this one before I couched the confetti-like yarn in the center of the sashings.
I can't wait to see what more gets added to this one by Tone.
Both of these had been worked on by two bee members before I got them. Pat had pieced all the blocks and Patty had assembled them into the two basic quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment