Monday, August 22, 2011

Somerset Studio "Hitchcock Halloween"



Somerset Studio's call to artists for "Hitchcock Halloween" submissions really caught my eye. I have long been a fan of all Alfred Hitchcock films and remember watching his series, "Alfred Hitchcock Presents," when I was a kid. So when this call came along it didn't take me long at all to create my mixed media piece.



With so much inspiration to choose from, I finally narrowed my focus on two wonderful films, "The Birds" and one of my very favorites, "Rear Window." I hope that Hitchcock fans enjoy my tribute to the one of the best directors of all time.



Thanks to the editors for selecting my piece, "Why Can't We Be Friends" for the September/October 2011 issue of Somerset Studio magazine!



© Nancy Lefko and Stampington, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment