Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BEHIND THE SCENES: VELVET MAGAZINE "LOVE YOUR STYLE" FEATURE


I recently did a photoshoot for Velvet Magazine at Boutique 1 for the September issue's "Love your Style" feature. I'm a huge fan of Velvet and Boutique 1 and had an absolute blast spending the day playing dress up with Ahmed Daabas, fashion editor of Velvet and Souraya (who seems to share my identical style and who's closet I plan to raid one day) and Rana from Boutique 1. Check out some behind the scenes photos of the upcoming feature and make sure you grab a copy of the next issue of Velvet to see the full shoot.
The shoot was photographed by the awesome Christina Bernice of Tinayums Photography and make up and hair were done by Gino. Going through 3 floors of designer clothes and accessories to pick out a rack full  of things to play with was a blast; I picked pieces by Alexander Wang, Missoni, Joseph, Preen, 3.1 Philip Lim, Diane Von Furstenberg, Current/Elliot, The Row, Mulberry, Chloe, Rupert Sanderson, Victoria Beckham, YSL, Tom Ford, Oscar de la Renta and I'm probably forgetting somethings.


No comments:

Post a Comment