Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: STRIPES AND COLOURS


Hola lovies.. I celebrated my birthday last week and have been in this big bubble of happiness since then.. This year I took the decision to buy a bag for my birthday instead of shoes.. so I trolled Dubai Mall for 3 hours walking in an out of every brand feeling less than amused, and that's when I realised I'm not really a bag person..


I know it's weird, but honestly I can totally justify to myself the crazy money I spend on shoes, bags though just don't move me as much. I don't know that will probably change once I buy that Givenchy bag I like.. So anyways I decided this year to invest in something I've been wanting for a while.. a new SLR! and voila just like that, I stepped out of shiny fashion avenue and into techy stores to score a birthday gift for myself... I did also buy this adorable pink Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop bag which I've obviously been wearing as a clutch instead.. Happy days.

Top: Stradivarius, Skirt: CottonOn (NZ), Belt: Hermes, Shoes: River Island, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Ring: Diva (NZ)


No comments:

Post a Comment