Monday, July 11, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: WINTER BEACHING..


Hola! Apologies for the lack of posting, I've been in Christchurch, New Zealand for almost a week now and have been so busy running around checking out the city I used to call home before Dubai.
Everyone knows the news of the earthquakes that have been hitting Christchurch since last year, so there's no surprise i'm a little on edge most of the time, but luckily there have only been a few aftershocks since I got her that weren't very strong.
I took these photos on one of my first days here in my favourite spot down at Sumner beach, which is was practically deserted, partially because it was freeeeeeezing and partly because the earthquake caused a lot of damage to that area. I still love it and I'm so glad I went againt all odds and decided to come to good old Checha after all ♥

Trying out the flared jeans look.. Love the pants but I think I still love my skinnies a little more
How gorgeous are Engy's earrings?
My ever so stylish brother ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment