Sunday, July 10, 2011

ArtPrize 2011 Entry

Once again, I'm pleased to announce that I'm an ArtPrize artist and this is my entry ...
"Imelda's Dream II" - 70"x 70"

Some of you may recognize it. The purses give it a new life for its debut in the ArtPrize exhibition. It had been rolled up in storage waiting for a home in a health care setting as a distraction for women waiting for "procedures." That had not happened, so it will once again see the light of day come September 21st. I hope the audience of ArtPrize goers will find it as appealing as do my cyber friends who have left comments on the posts leading up to this reveal.


ArtPrize is a world-wide art exhibition that takes place September 21 thru October 9th. This year's show features 1,582 artists from 36 countries and 43 states who will show their work in 164 venues within three-square miles of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. The venue where my entry can be seen is the DeVos Place Convention Center ... the same venue that featured "The Lake" in last years show.

No comments:

Post a Comment