Saturday, July 23, 2011

LABEL TO WATCH: FYUNKA TOTE BAGS

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." Coco Chanel

A very good friend of mine has been cooking up a collection of the cutest tote bags with Arabic designs that are inspired by pop culture. Using quotes from Marilyn Monroe, Carrie Bradshaw and Blair Waldorf to name a few, Fyunka totes feature some of the most popular fashion quotes in Arabic.


I couldn't be more proud of how they turned out and I can't wait till September to get my hands on all of them. Here are some of my favouites.

Red?

"I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet" - Carries Bradshaw

"Talk to me Harry Winston" - Marylin Monroe
" So what happens now? I get another Birkin bag?" Rory Gilmore - Gilmore Girls
“I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes.” C. B.
"Diamonds are a girl's best friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment