Sunday, February 13, 2011

NY fashion week: Jill Stuart FW'11

NY Fashion week: Jill Stuart FW'11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Im loving this collection with everything that I am and I can easily say Meho would love this too knowing how keen on owls she is. I really like the fact that most designers are making their own prints now, its almost like a designer puts a bit more of themself in the collection with those prints.
Theres a lot of whimsy in the pieces with the journey through the woods kinda thing. The colours are great and the fabrics are all flowy and pretty. I especially love the dresses at the end because of the shiny strips that just make them look extra feminine. Overall I think the entire collection is pretty wearable with the exception of a look or two that Im not really fond of. But hey, I believe every collection has to have a couple of "off" pieces right?

Jill Stuart really brought it this season, I'd say.

-Jona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment