Saturday, February 19, 2011

LONDON FASHION WEEK: SASS & BIDE F/W '11


Photobucket
{Engy M.} Last season Sass&Bide had a really great collection and when I saw this season's collection, I was almost equally impressed by it. I want to say the whole collection looks like its inspired by African culture because of the patterns, the colours and the accessories, but I cant be really sure.

The combination of colours and the mix of all the different prints and patterns are quite intriguing. I especially love the shoulder-neck accessory, I think its different and that it could actually be wearable.
I'm not a huge fan of the short satin dress or anything in that kinda fabric really and I'm having mixed feelings about the skirts with the petals on them, I feel like they could be worn and styled really nicely but I'm not quiet sure how exactly.
Then there's the purple shoe with the slit down the front, which really reminds me of these red 2007 Chloe's...but I actually sort of like them better than Chloe's!
Pretty good show all in all.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment