Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let Loose the Houndstooth

UCSD's Best Dressed
Discovered by: Bridgett, TREND Staff Writer
Name: Heather
College: Warren
Spotted Near : Pepper Canyon Hall

Outfit:
Hounds-tooth Jacket
: Buffalo Exchange in Haight and Ashbury S.F.
Dark as Night Dress: Nordstrom "It's unusual for me to shop there but I liked this! I love to wear dresses."
Diamond Patterned Bag: Target
Black Ballet Flats: Charlotte Russe
Wonderfully Vintage Rings: "They were my mom's in the 70's"

Q: What is your take on fashion?
A: It always changes. Mood has a lot to do with that. Also, depending what my friends are into, I'll look into their stuff. We share our clothes and get ideas from each other.

Adding one touch of color to your outfit sometimes gives the added flair to an otherwise simple outfit. In this case, the black and orange cardigan complements the black ensemble, giving the outfit a very finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment