Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pinwheels

About two weeks ago Teodo of Appunti Patch weblog generously posted the pattern and instructions for a
3-D "windmill".
I have always loved pinwheels. So of course, I just had to play when I saw the instructions. Two pinwheels are made using the dimensions of 2 1/2 inches for each square that Teodo gave. The other three pinwheel's squares are cut 3 inches. I was also pleased to be able to use a few buttons from my collection. This little wall quilt was easy and fun to make.
Pinwheels - 13"x16" -2007

*All photos are clickable for you to view a larger version in a separate window. Click the back arrow icon of your server to get back to this post.
*The red highlighted text is also clickable to take you to the link or posting that is being referenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment