Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm Making a Mess

I'm making a mess of my studio. There are bits and pieces everywhere. I keep stuffing the tulle netting back into its bag so I don't get tangled up in it.
There is this huge table top to work on and all I can manage to keep clear is a space big enough to lay out one small Lake quilt on a corner of it.

You've may have noticed one of my ingredients is finely cut strips of wool. This treasure was given to me be a friend who hooks rugs. Most of it hand-dyed. There's a pile of it on the lower right. Otherwise, there's a big bag of it on the floor.
Lake #11 is on the table. Below is Lake #13. There's a bit of yellowish smog on the horizon. That's a common occurrence on hot summer days.
I'm coming down with a cold and didn't remember to take a photo of it under construction. Aargh!

Please note that all thirteen quilts can be viewed by clicking on the Lake Series album in the sidebar to right of this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment