Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PFW: ATTENDING THE ELIE SAAB SPRING/SUMMER 2012 SHOW


Thanks to my amazing friend Ahmad I got an invite to the Elie Saab show at Paris Fashion Week last week. It was exciting attending my first show in Paris, being on the inside is definitely a different experience. Jardin de Tuileries is definitely the spot to take street style photos during PFW. 
Check out some of the snaps I got during the show.

One of the highlights of the show was seeing Karlie Kloss, I think she's one of the strongest models of our time and that was made certain with her beyond fierce walk down that runway...Stunner! The other highlight was going to the Elie Saab showroom on Champs to pick up my invite the day before the show and ending up talking to the man himself as he prepared the runway mood boards with his team. Such a nice guy and an absolute fashion genius.





No comments:

Post a Comment