Sunday, October 16, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: LOOK AT MY BOWTIE


This is what I wore to the Elie Saab show in Paris last week. While packing in Dubai (which was hell as I needed to pack less than 25Kgs for my 1 month stay in Europe!!) I knew I wanted to wear this hat in paris, I guess I felt like it was the only chance I would get to wear it without looking completely out of place (as I would in Dubai), and the perfect accessory to complement the look was this amazing ceramic bow tie by AMD- Les Supplements, It's from the soon to be released collection and trust me they will make every guy and girl want to rock bow-ties again. 
Blazer: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Shorts: Glassons, Shoes: Burberry: Hat: Guess, Bow-tie: AMD- Les Supplements.
Also worth mentioning is that the red lipstick I've been using is by Julie Hewett, the make up artist behind the incredible red lipstick used in Pearl Harbor, I've been obsessed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment