Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tweedy Tweed..

I know i've been a terrible blogger, amongst many other things, but i have been so consumed with catching up with work that i hardly even have the time to take outfit pictures, which sucks cause i've been sporting some pretty chic new buys haha..
I'm making a pact with myself to not abandon my blog surfing for longer than 2 days at a time, which may mean a little bit of sneaking around the office.

What are you doing for new years?
i just booked my tickets to an Armani sponsored party here in Dubai, super excited, there will be fashion shows, Armani gifts and lots of fashionistas.. which of course means SHOPPING for the perfect NYE dress =D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Cardigan and tank: F21, Tweed skirt: River Island , Boots stolen from my sister's wardrobe, Bag: Prada, Headband: Duaa Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment