Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bury the Rage..Release the Beauty..

To someone who was blessed with the ability to go out everyday, sporting a new outfit that was a result of 101 outfit changes and pre-thought options, to be stuck in bed during this season, is a pain on its own.. added to the pain of an injury that results in the absence of such a luxury.. To say I'm upset or angry is to say the least.. but i bury it away in the beauty of the one thing i always have...up and running or bedridden.. the beauty portrayed in simple or extravagant fashion.
( sorry for the little rant ^_^ )

To Givenchy and beyond... Couture Fall/Winter 2009
Photos Courtesy of Jak&Jil

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This particular last piece is my favorite, at first it struck my eye because of all the gold, and then with thought i realized it very much portrayed an old Arabian dress, that involved large black cloth and ridiculous amounts of gold.. I'm not implying that this is the inspiration behind the design, as I'm not sure, just my personal take on it..Let me know if you know <3

No comments:

Post a Comment