Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 09

It's a new year.. hard to believe a whole year has passed, looking back at the photos of New years 08, i feel like not only has so much happened throughout the year, but i have truely come to accept who i am, who i might want to become, and where i stand in life.

This morning the first thought that came to my head was "one day down, 364 to go". I'm already looking forward to see what this year will bring my way. No matter what it is, i will take it standing and make sure nothing brings me down! That right there is the only new years resolution worth making.

On a less deeper note, i had a blast this new year's eve, maybe had a bit too much fun, from partying to the beach in evening dresses, all in the sake of starting off with a smile.
Happy New years :D


Kaykay and Me


My always gorgeous bestfriend/Fav model

No comments:

Post a Comment