Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Checkers and assorted feelings!!

While sipping on my coffee this morning, i realized i needed more in my life..
and by more, i mean more of everything.. as much as i wish it ended with more shoes and dresses, the list that replayed in my head included, but was not limited to :

1- more activity, i laze around toooo much
2- more skills utilization, its such a shame not using what one has
3- more appreciation for what i already have. paraodx? i think not.
4- more love towards the planet, i cant label myself as an environmentalist but i do LOVE green
5- more confidence in who i am, what i do and what im all about.

Now to the fahsion feature:

My little rocker sister just bought these new pants. they're not really my style at all, but i had to try them on, after wearing them, i think i might take them for a test-run.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment