Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dip me in Black and Sprinkle me in Pink!!

So here's my attempt at making a set, this is my 1st and it's not as colorful as i would expect myself to produce but i was just stuck on black and pink while surfing the net for new buys.

Let me introduce u to my new obsessions! This set is for my new favorite shoes and bags. Now all i need is a huge savings account to magically appear so i can buy these beauties!!
Photobucket

Clockwise: 1) Black miu Miu bag, Christian Louboutin very prive pumps (left), Givenchy Flat thong sandals (right).
2) Dolce & Gabbana candy wrapper Tote, Alexander McQueen Heart peep-toe black pumps (left), Penthouse shoes by Ellie shoes (right).
3) Pink Marc Jacobs bag, Fendi Suede basket front shoe boots (left), Alexander McQueen Neonflash shoe boots (right).

No comments:

Post a Comment