Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lovely Blog Award from a Lovely Blogger



I've had the pleasure, over the past few months, of getting to know the very talented Stacey Merrill of Artsnark's Artifacts. Recently, Stacey bestowed upon me this sweet blog award. Stacey and I met through an Etsy forum and we enjoy chatting and sharing ideas, inspiration and encouragement quite often. Do yourself a favor and take the time to visit Stacey's blog and the wonderful art in her Etsy shop.

In return, I will pass along this award to seven lovely blogs. It is never easy to choose seven from the vast number of blogs that set my heart a-flutter, but I shall obey the rules of the game :)

It would be time well spent to visit the lovely blogs of these fine artists:

Fannie Narte
Lisa Rivas
Pam Carriker
Kim Geiser
Aimee Dolich
Elizabeth Parsons
Kelly Jackson Brownlee

No comments:

Post a Comment