Saturday, December 20, 2008

Love list!

Hmmm… I'm ridiculously in love with my new clutch; whoever thought of shopping therapy deserves heaven. I have been looking at it in complete awe wondering how I ever lived without it before...lol.. Well not to that extent but you get the picture of how obsessed I already am. And I haven't even worn it out yet!! I'm also in love with Jason Mraz's Album. One song in particular "details in the fabric", is on repeat one too many times on my laptop

Other things on my current LOVE list are:

Grey's anatomy season 5; I need more.

My tripod; which I've had for about 6 month and hardly used, now I'm obsessed with it and it's permanently set up in my room just for my viewing pleasure.

Lady Gagas's hair; which would never suit me, but I still love.

My DYI studded headband; which is currently and almost always on my head.

Lykke li's voice; especially in "until we bleed".

Vintage pictures; I'm dying for a Lomo camera.

My absolute lack of drama; due to my hiding away under a rock for the past week. Which leads to my new state of apathy which although I don't love I also don't mind.

Just a random post...no reason... Just because!!

No comments:

Post a Comment