Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Joy



With only a few days left to prepare for Christmas, I will shift into overdrive and start my cookie baking. (Eight days without power sort of put a crimp in my baking, but now is as good a time to start as any.)

The wrapping is done, more or less, and I have but a few small things to pick up at stores tomorrow. Another storm is forecast for Christmas Eve, so I plan to stay home then and enjoy my favorite day of the Christmas season...for me, it even tops the big day. Something my kids just don't understand :)

With my last post before Christmas, I would like to wish you all a blessed day surrounded by those you love. The power outage kept me from visiting your blogs as regularly as I would have liked these past ten days or so, but I always appreciate that you are stopping by to visit with me here.

Merry Christmas my friends!!

© Nancy Lefko

No comments:

Post a Comment