Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What Are U up to Today? Wednesdays - No.5


I have shifted into high gear this week in my little art world. With a workshop at the Sharon Arts Center approaching and the Keene Art Walk to prepare for, it's been no leisurely jaunt up to my studio. I greet the day with an art-filled to-do list that keeps me hopping. But what a lovely way to hop!

And so this is what I've done today...begin a new canvas and frame art for the show & print out guides for my workshop. (Of course, I threw in some of that "mom stuff" too, like doing laundry, ferrying kids around and putting dinner in the crock pot.)

Check out what Jen Osborn and others are up to today at "What Are U up to Today? Wednesdays." And maybe you'd even like to play along!



© Nancy Lefko

No comments:

Post a Comment