Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daisy Dukes White Top on Top



Name: Daisy
College: Revelle
Major: Psychology
Spotted At: Goody's Place and Market

Outfit:
Brown sugar brown jacket
: "I almost got nothing here, I got this jacket in Korea."
Button Down Top: Korea
Short shorts: Urban Oufitters
Sheer Tights: Forever 21
Zig Zag Bag: Metro Park
Fringe Binge Shoes: Wild Pear

Q: How would you describe your fashion?
A: Really girly! I usually wear subdued colors, flowy clothes and comfy clothes. I try to wear plain tops with lots of accessories. But I really like prints as well.
Q: What is your favorite piece you are wearing?
A: My white top. I like that it works with so many different kinds of outfits.

Miss Daisy's outfit is "grade A" fashion. With her comfy jacket matching her shoes and ease of mobility of the outfit, nobody could have done it better. Her purse may be zig-zaged out, but her simple outfit allows her to wear the bag tactfully without hurting your eyes with crazy patterns.

Suggestion: Daisy couldn't be more right. A white top is such a versatile, must-have item in your closet. You can change it's look by wearing a belt, or putting on wildly colorful jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment