Monday, July 12, 2010

The unexplained absence and awards

I was tagged for the Stylish Blogger award by the gorgeous blogger and my good friend Nora of Botox extrodinaire. Who also tagged me a while back for the Beautiful blogger award. Yes i love her!!! as well as one more from the lovely Rena of The Moonchild

Photobucket


Not to bore you with my life or anything, but oh my god i'm going insane. World cup mania, shopping for summer vacation, boss away levaing me tons of work and travel plans going coocoo.

So i'm just going to do 5 random facts and promise to come back and tag some of the amazing bloggers (is it cheating if i tag Nora and Rena? just go to their blogs.. you really want to.)

Five Facts :


1- I recently gave up heels for 2 hours a day 5 times a week for my new addiction: The gym.. i now feel like something is missing from my life i don't go
2-
Nothing excites me as a good bargain when i'm out shopping.. Especially when tags say numbers in the thousands and go down to hundreds, i can't help but buy buy buy.
3- I work in PR, which would be awesome if i were in fashion PR but i do Tech/IT instead.. i secretly really really want to be a stylist (guess that's not really a secret anymore)
4- I've only ever had one pet dog and i named him Gucci, if i worked with them i'd so have let him model, he was a pretty hot dog.
5- I'd love to dine with Marc Jacobs of all designers, i think he'd be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment