Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana a la Madonna

Photobucket

Welcome to the world of Madonna's alter ego. A simple Italian girl leading a life filled with glamorous pieces from the Fall 2010 Dolce & Gabbana collection. The campaign which is inspired by the 1960's film "Mamma Roma", portrays Madonna as an Italian mamma in a series of lighthearted shots by photographer Steven Klein.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think this one of my favourite campaigns recently.. mind you i am big fan of the original Material Girl, but the whole concept behind the campaign and the amazing photography just made me fall in love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It reminded me a lot of going home to family reunions, every photo here made me smile, especially the Granny sewing the jacket, typical of me and my nana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment