Saturday, April 24, 2010

On a see-saw we saw the future..

Photobucket

Right, i'm not even gonna mention the lack of dishonesty in my last post concerning the deadly case of sporadic posting.. but... ah what the hell yes i didn't post, i got sucked down the drain of life once again and it sure has not been an easy journey back up. I've been getting a whole load of emails from some seriously amazing people that left me awe struck and determined to return. Thank you, love you all lots.
I bought this hat when it was a little colder and i can't help wanting to still wear it all the time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Hat: Element, Glasses: Vintage Emmanuel Khan, Dress: F21, Cardy vest: H&M, Jeggings: Lee Cooper, Sandals: online store, Bag: Prada)

Still trying to check out the million blogs on my reading list but it's become impossible to include time for comments in my "sneak-a-peak" time for blog surfing (working on it!!).
So since i'm totally dead and trying to become a zombie in the blogsphere, hit me up with a comment so i know you're blog is still active and make sure it's not one i miss reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment