Friday, February 26, 2010

The time we lost our way...

I miss my blog...
why have i been away for so long?? i keep thinking should i just let go of it and shut it down, or should i keep it up for the memory of it, or should i just keep on posting?

Recently i've realised this blog served an important purpose in my life, it satisfied something in me, the comments i got from other bloggers made my day, and i feel it's such a shame to let go of something so simple that makes me happy..

I'm going to make an effort to bring this back to life!!

Here's to a new beginning..

So since i now live in Dubai, i'm gonna dedicate this post to a stunning Emirati designer, who's made his mark on the fashion world internationally.

QASIMI

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment