Saturday, January 30, 2010

GPP Street Team ~ Crusade #36


My introduction to Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press Crusades came from my good friend Pam Carriker. Pam has participated in these challenges on her blog and I thought they'd be wonderful exercises for my journal. However, it was quite awhile before I found the time to participate.


"Crusade #36 ~ Braving the Elements" is a great exercise in creating your own masks (stencils) and then using those as collage elements on a journal page. Using snowflakes as masks is a wonderful idea, as we all remember how to create these from our elementary school days. I am so glad that I took the time to participate and learn some new techniques in the process.


Michelle Ward offers up wonderful exercises at the GPP blog and I encourage you to check it out. Everyone's welcome!

Logo © Michelle Ward
Artwork © Nancy Lefko

No comments:

Post a Comment