Thursday, October 22, 2009

Upon this bridge of black and white their sacred naked feet have trod

Finally wore these Zebra pants that one of my best friends gave me.. she made a small mistake of buying them after i said i wanted them and quickly corrected it by gifting them to me haha.. i love my friends. So my sister chased me down with a camera to the zebra crossing where i kinda blended in.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
( F21 black tee, Friday-Kinyobi zebra pants, Terranova clutch, New Look shoes)

One of the Collections that made me stare in awe this season was the Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010. Trust these two guys to come up with some crazy pieces like these:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and then sneak a few very elegant ones in between:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(photos courtesy of syle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment