Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with 'Scary', 'Spooky', 'Haunted', or 'Forbidden' in the title. - Shaggy--Scooby Doo

I love it when Halloween comes around, because it's finally my excuse for wanting to dress up.. if i could live in a different costume everyday i would.. well not everyday but i really do love costume parties.

So first party saw me as Cowgirl.. Thanks to my sister's awesome wardrobe everything i wore she already owned.. and to top it off i totally stole my niece's stick horse... and boy did mr horsy have a good time that night getting love from tons of strangers :p yeeeehaaa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Second party i went for a darker look as a fallen angel.. i saw these wings and fell head over heels in love.. i have a sick obsession with wings and these were just too good to not own.. paired with a black tutu and my DIY ripped tee and tons of black make up that i rubbed off in no time, i was good to go.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment