Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're bound to linger on...

I wear it Wednesday i post it Saturday, that's how forgetful i have become.
Time is flying by so fast when i least want it to, it's times like these i wish i had a pause button on life, so I'm wishing that i get things done in time.

when i wore this i got asked by several people if i stuck lace to my dress, it's actually a lace blouse that i picked up yearsssss ago from an outlet in New Zealand. I've worn it so much over and under things, it's one of my favorite pieces.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

still haven't decided on the going black, I'm trying to remember how it looked when i did it 4 years ago but i have no pictures, but i think it's time for my hair to get a makeover. Oh and also my little sister drew this for my blog.. so cute. Love you NG <3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment