Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shades of Grey Journal Workshop



I am currently enrolled in Pam Carriker's "Shades of Grey Journal Workshop," over at Creative Workshops ...an awesome place to be, if you haven't yet checked out that site.

We are having fun with Pitt pens and have been set loose to doodle with abandon! I was always a doodler in my younger years...on my notebooks in school and as I recall, I doodled relentlessly on the notes that papered our family bulletin board. It was mounted on the wall alongside the phone and as I whiled away the hours, tethered to the phone, I doodled on every available scrap of paper or business card on the bulletin board. It pleased my dad to no end :)

Imagine my delight in a class that actually encourages DOODLING! It is carefree, relaxing and creative all at once...the trifecta of art.

Pam's class offers instruction with the Pitt brush tip pens and also water soluble crayons...two wonderful tools that are sure to enhance anyone's artwork. Come on over to the workshop and join in the fun!




© Nancy Lefko

No comments:

Post a Comment