Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hmm really?

Right so apparently mental notes don't work, because it's been over a month.. and i abandoned the blog.. i come here, i write nothing, i leave..
Life has been hectic lately, i graduate in 12 weeks ( yes i count in weeks), and i have no idea what i'm goint to do with my life.. i wouldn't mind just chilling around, given someone else will provide for me.. but that's not gonna happen now is it?..
I sort of lost track of what's been happening with me..Went away last month for a long vaca to Dubai and Egypt, was pretty entertaining. Went crazy shopping beforhand and during as well, pretty happy with my purchases, and the shoes.. ahh god bless the people who made them..
I need to sort out my wardrobe, i'v been thinking of doing doing a photoshoot with all my clothes to see which stays and which goes... although i don't think i can let anything go right now.
I'm off to see the wizard now.. will be back for some serious blogging..
Ps: Forever 21 does Prada knockoff??.. i think yes.. and i buy!! they look good with everything, a bit on the painful side though i must admit but i LOVE wearing them!!


Photobucket

Prada ----- Forever 21----- Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment