Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Alive!!

I haven't been here for soo long and basically cuz as they say finals do get the best of you.. im done with 5 and got one more to go then im off to a 3 week vaca. in Dubai and Egypt.. looking forward to lounging around on the beach and revisiting the night scene, which im so desperatly in need of after being in saudi.

while thinking of what to take along with me on my trip i decided to start making outfits 3 weeks in advance in order to save time when i get there, then started taking photos to keep track of them and use as reference for quick dressing up.

I also realized lately that i need shoes, like lots of them..i don't feel i have enough and believe that they alone can make or break an outfit.. so im on a hunt for lots of new pretty shoes!!

My obsession with vintage stuff is increasing by the minute to the extent where i wish i could raid all the old people's closets and steal their pretty vintage beauties.

My baby(camera) is damaged, the flash got busted and i still haven't gotten it fixed so i haven't been taking photos of anything, and i think the lack of photography is starting to get to me, i will take it hopefully today or tomorrow to get checked out :(

Mental note to self: Don't abandon blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment