Sunday, November 6, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: SHADY AS A LADY IN A MUSTACHE

It truly sucks when you lose stuff.. I bought this bracelet in Barcelona from a tiny boutique and wore it every day only to discover it was no longer on my wrist when I reached the airport :( Oh well I got to enjoy it for a bit I guess. On another note, I'm obsessed with this Kate Moss t-shirt by uber cool French label Eleven Paris I really liked their stuff and although I could only buy this one due to major luggage weight constrictions, I'm going to be ordering more online.
I'm yet to actually use this MJ laptop bag for my laptop, it just makes such a perfect clutch, it even fits my camera.. Love! Another thing I love is all the street art in Barcelona.. Such a cool city. Here's some shots I took this day.

Blazer: H&M, T-Shirt: Eleven Paris, Skirt: H&M, Shoes and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment