Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: CAUSE EVERYTHING HAS A STORY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress worn as top: Bershka, Pants: F21, Belt: Oxygen, Shoes: H&M, Bag: Brandless random purchase)

The stories behind this outfit..My mother bought me this bag earlier this year from some random store in Egypt, she liked the colour of it and thought it was very me, as soon as i saw it i knew i'd seen it somewhere before. It's made in the same look and feel of one of LV's old Epi bags, my sister actually has the original in a much smaller size. So it's a random knock off and i love it, cause i love orange!

The cupcake necklace i got recently from my bf, it's the most adorable thing ever it just makes me smile, and never goes unnoticed, but because of my obsession with grungy looking stuff it's not something i would have stopped to buy, so i'm glad he did.

The top is actually a dress which my best friend gave me last year ( thank you KK), i've worn it so many times as a dress, as a top, over tights, you name it i've done it, the colours of it are just brilliant.

The shoes were one of my favourite purchases because i wanted them since the day they stocked them at H&M and every time i would try them on and change my mind and then see them and fall in love with them again, until one day i went and they were the last pair in my size at 50% off.. i took it as a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment