Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Interview: Cocorosa - Smile at me from behind the yellow cab..

On the crazy streets of New York, as cabs buzz by and suit clad businessmen rush along, one fashionista prances around in sheer creamy dresses and bright blue gloves.. With a smile so irresistible and style that got her featured in the likes of Vogue.com and Elle.com, this gorgeous blond is no other than Chantal of Cocorosa.

1- How did you get into blogging?
I started my blog because of Chictopia, I was showing my daily outfits there when people started asking if I had a blog... I opened a blog that day out of curiosity :) What I really liked is that I had more space to play with photography etc.

Photobucket

2- What are your favorite blogs?
Ohhhh I have so many.... and I'm sure I forget some right now haha :)
I really love: "le blog de sushi" "studded hearts" "vanillascented"
"stylorectic" "park and cube" "elenita" "anywho"


Photobucket

3- What inspires you the most when getting dressed?
my mood and the weather :)

Photobucket

4- How would you describe your personal style?
hmmmm.... I really love romantic slips, light creams and pale blush colors and I also really love black and very deep purples and blues, frye boots, doc martens, leather, I think my style is just whatever I like and love and that combined, maybe edgy romantic? I have no idea haha :)

Photobucket

5- If you could meet any designer who would be on top of your list?
Riccardo Tisci, I'm really intrigued by him

Photobucket

6- Which of your posts do you go back and admire again and again?
haha :) I dont really go back to my old posts but I did started to post my favorite looks and photos on lookbook a bit for fun :)

Photobucket

7- Finally, if you only got to keep 5 items from your closet what would they be?
oh oh, thats difficult :) but where ever I go, these are always with me; Leather jacket
White sheer 3.1 Phillim Lim dress, Antonio madras silk top, Frye Boots and a vintage lace blouse with the buttons on the back.

Photobucket

Infamous within the blogsphere for her DIY tights, Chantal has a lot more to offer, so if you're not already an avid follower then check out Cocorosa

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment