Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Departure lounge whatever..

I'm heading out in a few hours for a longggg vacation, so i've been running around trying to see off everyone and neglected my blog :(
BUT!! Without my official blog photographer it's also been very hard to get proper post photos. NG I NEED YOU!! so anyways this is just a random post of everything on my mind this week.

SOMETHING I WORE
I wore this dress two days ago, had it over a tank top earlier in the day then took it off at night.
(Forever21 Dress & headband)
Photobucket
Photobucket

THE SHOE EQUIVALENCE OF SEX
These sex bombs were on my best friend's feet last night, i did my best to steal them but high security watch at all times was the case.. Love you D <3
(Gucci shoes, D's Sexy Feet)

Photobucket
Photobucket

SONG I'M OBSESSED WITH
On repeat for the millionth time!


Hope everyone's been having an awesome week, i'm now gonna sit and catch up with all the posts i've missed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment