Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Big Thank U


A special thank you to the very talented Kathy Hare for this adorable award. When an artist as talented as Kathy finds enjoyment in visiting my blog, I am deeply flattered. And to be named along with other artists whom I admire is a thrill for me as well.

The rules of acceptance are as follows:

1. Choose 7 of your favorite blogs to nominate and link back to them.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.

Simple, huh? Yes, all but choosing JUST 7 blogs...that's like walking into a candy store and choosing JUST 7 pieces of candy. But you know me...the rule follower...so here goes.

Here are 7 of the many blogs I heart:

Pam Carriker
Alisa Nordholt-Dean
Fannie Narte
Lisa Rivas
Kathy
Valerie Walsh
Elizabeth Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment