Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Art Share Meme

I'm participating in this fun way to share art among bloggers. I was the fifth commentor on Albedo Design's weblog and will be receiving an art piece from "arlee".
I don't know where this idea originated but if you'd like to partake, be one of the first five people to respond to this in my comments section and you will receive a piece of my artwork. It will be one of the postcards I made of my beloved Lake Michigan.

If you are one of my friends who have already received one of these, please restrain from being among the first 5 to respond. Also, if you respond you have to post this to your blog too and continue sharing the art.

All photos are clickable for you to view a larger version in a separate window. Click the back arrow icon of your server to get back to this post. The highlighted text is also clickable to take you to the link or posting that is being referenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment